Política de Privacidad - Cláusula informativa GDPR
Identificación del responsable . Los datos personales que usted nos proporciona son incorporados a un tratamiento de datos personales PILOTOS VIRTUALES cuyo responsable es (ARC). Puede contactar con el responsable mediante correo electrónico: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Finalidad en (ARC) trata la información de las personas interesadas con la siguiente finalidad:
• Tratar la información que nos facilita las personas interesadas con el fin de prestar el servicio acordado y envío del correo electrónico ocasionalmente en el caso de haber dado consentimiento.
Plazo de Conservación. El plazo de conservación de sus datos personales será de:
• Los datos personales proporcionados se conservarán mientras que los datos proporcionados Usted es de alta en la aerolínea virtual. Decisiones automatizadas y elaboración de perfiles. Le informamos que no existen decisiones automatizadas incluyendo la elaboración de perfiles.
Base Jurídica del Tratamiento. La base legal para el tratamiento de sus datos es la prestación del servicio acordado y / o el consentimiento del interesado.
Destinatarios de cesiones . Los datos no se comunican a terceros ajenos a la aerolínea sin su consentimiento.
Transferencias Internacionales. No existen transferencias internacionales.
Derechos. Se ponen a disposición del interesado los siguientes derechos:
• Derecho a solicitar el acceso a los datos personales relativos al interesado.
• Derecho a solicitar su rectificación o supresión.
• Derecho a solicitar la limitación de su tratamiento.
• Derecho a oponerse al tratamiento.
• Derecho a la portabilidad de los datos
Para ejercer estos derechos puede ponerse en contacto con (ARC) remitiendo un mensaje a la dirección de correo electrónico (email@example.com). debiendo adjuntar a su escrito, fotocopia/escáner de su DNI a efectos de acreditar su identidad. Responderemos a su solicitud a la mayor brevedad posible y dentro de los plazos establecidos.
Accountable Manager. We inform you that the personal data that You provide us are added to a personal data process called PILOTOS VIRTUALES whose accountable manager is (ARC). You can contact with the accountable manager via email: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Purpose. In the name of (ARC) we manage the personal data of the interested party with
the following purpose:
• Manage the personal information provided to us by the interested parties with the purpose of providing agreed services and the occasional send of email if consent is given.
Duration period. The duration of the storage of your personal data is:
• Provided personal data will be stored for the duration of your membership.
Automated decisions and profiling. We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
Legal basis. The legal basis for the management of your personal data is the provision of the agreed services and interested parties’ consent.
Surrenders. The data will not be given to third parties external to the virtual airline. International transfer. There are not any international transfers of data.
Rights. Interested parties’ rights are as follows:
• Right to request access to your own personal data.
• Right to request its rectification or suppression.
• Right to request a limitation to its managing.
• Right to oppose to its managing.
• Right to transfer your personal data.
You may exercise your rights contacting (ARC) sending an email to (email@example.com). attaching to it a copy/scan of your national ID in order to identify yourself. We will answer to your request as soon as possible.
ACCIDENTES, PAUSAS, DESPLAZAMIENTOS
INFORMES DE VUELO
PERMANENCIA DEL PILOTO
MEDIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN
• Regional Airlines Colombia is a non-profit organization founded fines for aviation enthusiasts. Regional Airlines Colombia is a non-profit organization founded fines for aviation enthusiasts.
• All activities of the airline are virtual character, this means Airlines Regional Colombia It does not have any business relationship with any real airline or other organization. Regional Colombia It does not have any business relationship with any real airline or other organization.
• In this document are explained all the rights and obligations of the members of the airline, so all procedures for proper operation thereof.
• The user access to the services provided by the airline for free.
• Complementary to this regulation is the Operations Manual, a document which is regulated all the operations of the airline.
• Admission to Airlines Regional Colombia regularly is enabled, the applicant must have a minimum of 50 hours Admission to Airlines Regional Colombia regularly is enabled, the applicant must have a minimum of 50 hours Admission to Airlines Regional Colombia regularly is enabled, the applicant must have a minimum of 50 hours flown in the IVAO network (required) and the necessary knowledge of IVAO regulations.
• At the entry to the airline pilot you are accepting all the conditions of this regulation.
• The pilot is required to meet all regulations of the airline.
• The inscription on the carrier is made using the form available on the website. Subsequent to this application must present an interview and a theoretical and practical entrance examination which will be reviewed by staff.
• At the entry to the airline pilot will identify with the ICAO format + number of pilot.
• The pilot must have specific knowledge about the use of these simulators: Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator X Steam Edition, Preprar3D, X-Plane 9 X-Plane X-Plane 10 or 11.
• The pilot may be part of the crew of another virtual airline.
• Regional Airlines Colombia It has domestic operations in Colombia own. Regional Airlines Colombia It has domestic operations in Colombia own.
• centers: Cartagena, and Medellin Guaymaral. centers: Cartagena, and Medellin Guaymaral.
• The pilot may fly online on IVAO respecting the rules of the network and is obliged to notify any intention.
• For all operations Regional Airlines Colombia you must use the fleet of the airline with its respective texture. For all operations Regional Airlines Colombia you must use the fleet of the airline with its respective texture. For all operations Regional Airlines Colombia you must use the fleet of the airline with its respective texture.
• Regular flights: flights are set with plane model, number of passengers and load in pounds.
• Charter: non-scheduled flights are operated by some special reason.
• Events: These are operations in which date and time are fixed for all drivers established invited to participate.
ACCIDENTS, BREAKS, MOVEMENTS
• Flights that have been reported injured or exceed -500 v / s landing, will be rejected without exception, still add their hours as pilot.
• The pilot may pause flight simulation opportunities it deems necessary, but you must disconnect from ivao to not interfere with other traffic. Recalls that to re-communicate in flight (where there Controller) the pilot must communicate his intentions to the driver.
• On flights online we should be limited to regulating the IVAO network.
• It is only allowed to use the "Scroll Mode" when the plane is on the ground and always disconnected from IVAO.
• The pilot must submit a report for each flight flown. This report is made constant and contemplated flight duration, aircraft used, route, flight red (if IVAO), fuel and other important data for each phase. The most important data for the airline are passengers, cargo, and calls right not exceed v / s landing
• Only allowed to send reports of flights have flown FOR OUR AIRLINE WITH CALL OUR AIRLINE
• The pilot must use the application to report Sim Acars their flights.
• The pilot can view your reported on his blog available in the "PILOT AREA" section flights. A click on the flight number you can access details of the report.
• Send reports Regional Airlines Colombia you have flown with another airline or simply using a call than our Send reports Regional Airlines Colombia you have flown with another airline or simply using a call than our Send reports Regional Airlines Colombia you have flown with another airline or simply using a call than our VA.
• In case of any incident during the flight you can score on observations of the report.
• reports Manuals
LEAVING THE PILOT
• Airline pilots Regional members of Colombia must report a minimum of 2 hours of weekly flight as it demands the Ivao Colombia division.
• The pilot, regardless of rank or how many hours you have on your blog, have a time limit of thirty (30) days, contacted from the date of entry or the last report sent, to be taken as pilot period Active. contacted from the date of entry or the last report sent, to be taken as pilot period Active.
• If the pilot does not report any flight for 30 days, your condition will be Pilot Off. The pilot shall have thirty (30) days to report a new flight and regain his status as Active Pilot, activation will occur automatically when you receive the new report. Otherwise, it will be discharged and lose the flights and the hours reported.
• If the pilot can not make flights on the airline over an extended period, you can contact the CEO of ARC and apply for temporary inactivity.
• As in every community should maintain respect among all members of the airline, inside and outside our airline the utmost respect for IVAO members and their dependencies. We think as pilots are representing the image of our airline.
• Depending on the severity of the offense, the Directorate of Regional Airlines Colombia proceed as follows: Depending on the severity of the offense, the Directorate of Regional Airlines Colombia proceed as follows: Depending on the severity of the offense, the Directorate of Regional Airlines Colombia proceed as follows:
• Warnings: You announce to the pilot about the lack kite to reconsider their situation and avoid repeating it.
• Baja del piloto: en casos extremos, el piloto será dado de baja y no podrá unirse a la aerolínea.
MEDIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN